Hampshire, West Sussex and Isle of Wight water levels
Our hydrometric stations collect data on river levels and flows, rainfall and groundwater. This data helps us manage water resources for people and wildlife, and provide flood warnings.
Weekly water level graphs - updated 22 May 2013
These graphs compare current data with the average and with the previous maximum and minimum values, using the latest information gathered from our telemetry equipment based at remote stations.
This gives an overview of recent trends in water levels but has not been subject to quality control. If you need quality-controlled data from our sites, please contact the Hydrometry and Telemetry team in Solent and South Downs Area on 03708 506 506.
- Brighton - Ditching Road (PDF, 32KB)
- Isle of Wight flows at Burnt House (PDF, 36KB)
- Chilgrove water levels (PDF, 35KB)
- Clanville groundwater (PDF, 34KB)
- Compton groundwater (PDF, 35KB)
- Hambledon groundwater (PDF, 35KB)
- Hardham flows (PDF, 34KB)
- Houndean Bottom, Lewes (PDF, 29KB)
- Hursley groundwater (PDF, 28KB)
- River Itchen flows (PDF, 34KB)
- Ladies Mile, Patcham (PDF, 25KB)
- Lopcombe groundwater (PDF, 39KB)
- Preston Candover groundwater (PDF, 35KB)
- River Test flows (PDF, 35KB)
- Vernham Dean groundwater (PDF, 17KB)
- West Meon Hut levels (PDF, 34KB)
If you would like to receive updates by e-mail, please contact us with your details: