Environment Agency Wales is holding a series of drop-in surgeries to help people affected by the floods in mid-Wales.
Officers from Environment Agency Wales, Ceredigion and Gwynedd County Councils will be available to listen to people’s experiences and answer their questions.
Officers will also be able to share information and advice on:
- the Agency’s flood warning service
- practical steps to take after a flood
- how to prepare for any future flood
Graham Hillier, from Environment Agency Wales said:
“We want to offer our sympathy to people who were affected by the flooding and to hear what they have to say. We need to use their experiences to help us learn from this event.
“We also know they will have many questions and we want to do our best to answer those.
“We can also offer information and advice on how people can protect themselves better in the future.”
Dates and times of the surgeries
The surgeries will be held on Wednesday 20 June at:
- Borth - Boulders Café, 2.30-7.30pm
- Bryncrug - School Hall, 3.30-8.00pm
- Pennal - Y Ganolfan, 3.00-8.00pm
- Talybont - Village Hall, 3.00-8.00pm
And on Thursday 21 June 2012 between 3pm and 8pm at:
- Aberystwyth - Park Lodge Hotel
- Capel Bangor - Village Hall