The England and Wales Fisheries Group meetings correspondence.
The England and Wales Fisheries Group represents those interested in the Environment Agency’s work to maintain and improve fisheries. They give us guidance on delivering our fisheries outcomes and review our performance against targets to make sure anglers and fisheries interests are getting value for money.
The Group was established in 2011 and comprises –
- The Angling Trust
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust
- Angling Development Board
- The Institute of Fisheries Management
- The Salmon & Trout Association
- Chairman of the Wales Fisheries, Ecology and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Representatives from the Environment Agency
NB. This is not an exclusive list and other groups and individuals may be asked to join the core group from time to time.
The Terms of Reference for the Group
The Group meets roughly every 3 months. The papers presented to these meetings and the minutes arising can downloaded below: