Information on how we will help key sectors build resilience against impacts resulting from a changing climate.
How will we do this?
By providing support for agriculture and forestry, built environment, business and services, health and wellbeing, infrastructure, local government and natural environment.
These sectors have varying needs for adaptation depending on the risks they face. Working closely with Government we will:
- assess what work has been done to identify and prioritise impacts and risks
- assess what stage sectors are at in their planning for climate change
- build on existing best practice and help sectors share their experiences
- utilise existing networks and help build capacity in professional bodies and umbrella organisations
Further theme information
- Agriculture and forestry
- Built environment (architecture, buildings, planning)
- Business and services (finance, insurance, retail, SMEs)
- Health and wellbeing (health, care, emergency planning)
- Infrastructure (energy, transport, waste, ICT)
- Local government
- Natural environment (water, biodiversity)